Rifle Course Information will be posted soon!
- Quality functional semi-automatic rifle or lever action carbine.
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol or revolver.
- 4-6 magazines minimum. More is better
- Hat with brim, baseball cap
- Optional, loading devices
- Dominant side, hip-mounted holster or dominant side, belt-mounted holster that does not have a trigger finger retention device.
- Magazine pouch(es)
- Sturdy belt least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning. NO OPEN TOE SHOES
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather, pants must have belt loops
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Electronic amplified earmuffs and earplugs
- Note taking material
- Cleaning Gear
- Special tools – if required
- Manual for rifle, pistol, optic, etc. if available
- Range bag
- Urban and/or precision Rifle or carbine
- Sight picture and its relationship to size and distance
- Zeroing procedures
- Refining shooting fundamentals
- Reloading techniques
- Malfunction clearance procedures
- Transition to handgun
- Moving then shooting
- Barricade shooting techniques
- Low Light shooting techniques
- Approximate round count is 800 – 900 rounds